Sunday, May 31, 2009
8 Months old!
Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't written a blog in awhile--I've been so busy learning how to crawl. And now that I can get places on my own, there is no end to the things I can put in my mouth! Mom is pretty good at noticing when I get a little too quiet, which means I have found some tiny piece of fuzz or dirt or paper or a remote or an electrical cord to eat. To celebrate my 8-month birthday, mom and dad took me to the park, and we actually played on the equipment!! I'm still figuring out the slide thing, but I LOVE the swings! I also learned how to crawl into my exersaucer, and enjoy doing that about 2-3 times a day :) Enjoy the pictures!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy 8 months, Ruthie!
ReplyDeleteI actually laughed out loud when I saw the one with B pushing Ruthie in the swing- great shot!!!