Sunday, May 3, 2009

7 Months Old, New Stroller, First Picnic

Wow, lots has happened since my last blog entry! I turned 7 months old on Thursday. I don't know exactly how much I weigh, or how tall I am now, but I'm still chub-tacular!
I also got some new wheels on Wednesday--an awesome new stroller where I can actually see what's going on! No more being cooped up in my car seat all the time. It's very stylish too--brown and lime green; I bet Aunt Becky is jealous :) Mom likes that it is lightweight and folds up nicely. And it takes the bumps much better than my old stroller. We went for a walk by the lake with James on Saturday:
I spent even more time outside today at The Point of Grace end of the school-year picnic. I got my first taste of grass, drank out of a grown-up water bottle, and made lots of friends:

I am also getting really good at moving around on the floor (not crawling yet). I like to get into everything that I'm not supposed to, and eat anything I can get my mouth on. Today I tasted table leg for the first time:

No comments:

Post a Comment