This week's theme:A Bug's LifeGuidelines:Submit 3 photos of bugs*- they may be of the same bug from different angles, or 3 different bugs.
This is the biggest bumble bee I have ever seen! It was like a small bird!!

I couldn't find too many real bugs this week...
This is the biggest bumble bee I have ever seen! It was like a small bird!!
I couldn't find too many real bugs this week...

I really like the framing on the first one. Nice job getting close up. I also appreciate the second bug's beauty...even if it isn't alive. The third picture is a bit too far away for me to see the bug, but on the other hand, it makes me appreciate his long journey up the shoe. :-)
ReplyDeletemy fav is the 2nd one, even though it is not a real bug I like the colors in the picture. I also really like the bug on the boot, it looks like a delicate bug take on a big tough boot (made me smile).
ReplyDeleteI had problems locating bugs too... and we had just sprayed to get rid of tons of ants close to the house which also got rid of all the other bugs.