Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lots of News!

I've been pretty busy lately. I've learned and done lots of new things since last week. Here's a brief overview. Be sure to check out the new pictures (link on right) to see more!

We went to visit Grandma & Grandpa R for the weekend. While we were there I did a lot of playing on the floor and learned how to roll from my tummy to my back. Now Mom will have to do a better job of keeping the floor clean! Here I am playing with Daddy's foot :)

It was pretty nice outside, so I also went for a walk....in an actual stroller! (Not the carseat snapped into its frame.) It was pretty bright so we didn't stay out too long. But I liked being able to see everything around me.
Grandma & Grandpa have a big whirlpool tub, so mom took me "swimming". It was a lot of fun! I did some floating, kicking, splashing, and licking :)


As if the busy weekend wasn't enough, I had a doctor's appointment on Monday! It was my 6-month checkup, about a week early. I weighed in at 17 lb 11 oz, and measured 26 inches--90th and 75th percentile, respectively. I am very healthy, and looking forward to eating more new foods. :)
-Ruth

1 comment: