Friday, March 13, 2009

Food Photo Challenge

This week's challenge was to take 3,5, or 7 pictures of food that built upon eachother. Mine for this week are relatively simple...but let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. lol!!! very creative- and beautiful pics, again!!
    the colors are fantastic- and you did really well choosing the simple placement of the apple to be in the center- this is something that you might see in a baby book about eating-
    great job!

    isn't this fun?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this photo. I liked it so much, I wanted more. I wish that it would've been a 5 picture series with even more of the eating process. Nice work. Simple and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're simple but nicely done I think. I especially like that you chose a black background. All three of the photos at various stages manage to keep their attractiveness and vibrant colors. I really like these

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else, very creative and very illustrative as well! Right away I thought of picture books. I love the sense of light in these pictures. Did you use a window?

    I love the last picture for all the texture you can see.

    Great Job Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the progression! Very nice concept (and one I choose to do as well ;~) I really like the exposure and composition of the photo as well... extremely professional looking!

    ReplyDelete