I love #1! Everything about that one is just right to me.....and I think what i like most is that it is a little unexpected....not your typical picture of the tree. it is also super simple and warm. :) The last picture would have been up there for me too....but that darn chair is sort of distracting to me. I wish it was cropped out or moved for that one. I really like this set though...nice homey feel to them. well done.
I love #1! Everything about that one is just right to me.....and I think what i like most is that it is a little unexpected....not your typical picture of the tree. it is also super simple and warm. :) The last picture would have been up there for me too....but that darn chair is sort of distracting to me. I wish it was cropped out or moved for that one. I really like this set though...nice homey feel to them. well done.
ReplyDelete