Friday, January 1, 2010

Photo Challenge: Christmas Journal #1

The Rules:
1.) Keep a photographic "Journal" of your Christmas activities.
2.) Post as many or few journal entries as you'd like in the MckLinky provided below, but if you do more than one make sure you put that after your name (Diana #1, Diana #2 and so on).
3.) Challenge yourself to describe your traditions and memories in new and creative ways. Tell us a story!
4.) Have fun and create many beautiful memories!



"Winter Wonderland"








3 comments:

  1. love them!!! winter is even more beautiful through your eyes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! I am SO jealous that you got the shots of the frost on the trees- we had that up at my parents house too- it was 10 degrees, but it was foggy!!! so the fog crystalized on all the trees so PERFECTLY!
    these are beautiful- great job!!
    I especially like the one where the light is coming through the trees- good eye on that one!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious! 1,4,5 are my favorites. these are well done. The light is lovely, compositions are good too....the only critique I can give is maybe that I would have liked to see one picture that was even closer up. But these really are gorgeous as a whole. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete