Here are the rules for this (old) photo challenge:
Submit 5 photos of water- in any way, shape, or form.
Tweaking IS allowed.
I broke the rules...I only have 2 photos. That is mostly because I didn't read the rules before I went out to take the photos this afternoon. I only glanced and saw the 'water' theme.
Submit 5 photos of water- in any way, shape, or form.
Tweaking IS allowed.
I broke the rules...I only have 2 photos. That is mostly because I didn't read the rules before I went out to take the photos this afternoon. I only glanced and saw the 'water' theme.

I really really like the first photo Katie! The shape of the waterline creates a beautiful sense of movement in this image. And the line doesn't cut the image in half completely. I'm glad you have more water than ground! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the second picture! I like staring at the reflection in the water. It looks like a bunch of beautiful paint splashes.
ReplyDelete