I finally did another Weekly Photo Challenge. This week the challenge was:
Submit one photo where your subject is photographed THROUGH something.
Ruthie presented the perfect opportunity at lunch time a couple days ago. She likes to touch her food when I'm feeding her, but I always keep a firm grasp on the bowl or plate so that it doesn't 'accidentally' go flying through the air. Well, she kept trying to lick the last bits of applesauce off of her plate, and didn't seem to have any interest in throwing it, so I let her at it. :)

Check out the other entries here.
Submit one photo where your subject is photographed THROUGH something.
Ruthie presented the perfect opportunity at lunch time a couple days ago. She likes to touch her food when I'm feeding her, but I always keep a firm grasp on the bowl or plate so that it doesn't 'accidentally' go flying through the air. Well, she kept trying to lick the last bits of applesauce off of her plate, and didn't seem to have any interest in throwing it, so I let her at it. :)
Check out the other entries here.
Here are a couple more photos that I took that day, but are not part of my photo challenge entry:
LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea- you got the perfect subject right there- And I love that you included more in this series- really great execution of your idea!
and i love the variance of the angles that you took these at. Very nice!
Happy bday ruthie!
~em