There was no new photo challenge this week, but we are using this 'break' to catch up on some missed challenges. This is great, because I've been meaning to do last week's challenge, which was "Hot vs. Cold". So, here it is: Hot Fudge Cake with Chocolate ice cream. :)

p.s. Becky, you can consider this your birthday cake! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!
p.s. Becky, you can consider this your birthday cake! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

Aww that looks really yummy! Even Sam thinks so!. It was a strong choice to show only a bit of the plate. The curve of the plate's edge brings the viewer's eye back into the photo and around the entire image.
ReplyDelete:)
Oh my! The first time when I glanced at your entry, I didn't read it and just looked at the picture. I thought that it was meat loaf with sauce next to the ice cream. I'm so glad I was wrong! Now I'm hungry! I like how only part of the plate is showing. Nice framing.
ReplyDelete