The doctor enjoyed my festive outfit today. It also happens to be one of dad's favorites :) Also, a great big "Happy Birthday" to Aunt Becky, who is coming to visit on Friday!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Soooooo Big!
Well, I had my Doctor's appointment today. I am completely healthy, and weighed in at a whopping
8 pounds, 9 ounces! That means I have gained 1 lb. 10 oz. in the last two weeks. For those of you without newborns, the doctors look for the babies to gain about an ounce a day--I gained 26 ounces in 14 days!! Wow, mom must be feeding me well (and I do eat 9-10 meals a day...).
The doctor enjoyed my festive outfit today. It also happens to be one of dad's favorites :) Also, a great big "Happy Birthday" to Aunt Becky, who is coming to visit on Friday!!
The doctor enjoyed my festive outfit today. It also happens to be one of dad's favorites :) Also, a great big "Happy Birthday" to Aunt Becky, who is coming to visit on Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a fun photo! Glad to hear that Ruth is growing so well!
ReplyDelete