Monday, October 6, 2008

Settling In

I think I'm getting the hang of this 'being outside the womb' business. I eat pretty regularly, and even let Mommy and Daddy sleep for a few hours during the night! However, I am in the habit of peeing all over just when Daddy takes off my diaper. Grandma Reichardt showed me lots of baby exercises to do, including tummy time and baby sit-ups. I can already lift my head up when I'm on my tummy and turn it to the other side.

I had my first bath at home the other day. It wasn't as bad as the one at the hospital. I had my first stroller ride around the block today. That was nice and relaxing, and I fell right asleep. I also had a big day yesterday--I was baptized! (more later) Well, I should get going. I have to get some rest before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment