Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello World!

Hi! My name is Ruth Katherine Konop, and the strangest thing happened to me the other day. My nice dark, warm home had been getting smaller and smaller for awhile, and late Monday night it started squishing me a lot. Before I knew it, I was on the ride of my life! It ended on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 3:11 a.m. There was a really bright light, cold air, and about 10 big people crowded around me, poking and prodding. Finally someone wrapped me up nice and tight, like my old home, and handed me to two other big people who kept smiling at me. I later learned that the fuzzy one calls himself 'daddy' and the one that gives me food all the time calls herself 'mommy'.
When it was all settled down, they told me I was 6 lb. 12 oz. and 19 inches long. Here is the first picture ever taken of me. (You would be upset too if you went through what I did!). Check out lots more pictures in our Web Albums. I hope to meet you all soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brandon & Katie! She is adorable. I'll be sure to give you a call real soon.

    Congratualtions once again!

    All the best,

    -Ryan & Clarice

    ReplyDelete