Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bath Time!


I took my first 'real' bath last night. As you can see, I didn't quite know what to think of it at first. After a bit of screaming, I relaxed and almost enjoyed sitting in the warm water. It sure is better than those sponge baths I used to get! But I'm not too sure about that big yellow duck that was swimming in there with me--it's almost as big as my head!

I had to get all cleaned up because today I am getting my pictures taken by my good friend Emily :) I will be sure to share those photos as soon as I get them. And by the way, today is my 1-month birthday! :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are brave! I think it took me two months before I gave same a bath in water...actually it may have been three! It's hard to remember....Now he takes big boy baths in the real tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that duck looks HUGE compared to Ruth :)
    it was awesome that you guys came over on Thursday- it was fun!

    ReplyDelete