I think I've learned an important "mommy lesson" today. You may remember from this post how Ruthie's meal times tend to go. She likes to drop the majority of her food on the floor next to her chair. Well, today I gaver her just a few pieces of food at a time, and you can see the difference in this photo:
There is considerably less food on the floor, although there are still plenty of bits left on her tray. And I think she ended up eating a lot more of her lunch today! So, hopefully this will continue, and is not just a fluke! I should note that when I took her out of the chair I found two little piles of chewed up watermellon on either side of her chair...at least that is easier to clean up than the floor!
Oh, and you may notice the other "mommy lesson" I have learned--a bare tummy is much easier to clean than any shirt or bib!
-Mommy KT

No comments:
Post a Comment