Submit 3 photos- and let us know which is your favorite.
These may be b/w, color, or anything in between.
Editing is allowed.
As you can see, I used Ruthie as my model, and Target brand Diapers as my product :)
My favorite shot of the three is the top one.
Ha ha ha...Katie these are just too funny. I bet Ruthie really had fun with this challenge. The last image made me laugh the most. Compositionally it isn't as strong as the other two, but in the context of the others it works.
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
awww!! Katie- these are great! I love the progression of the photos- and that there are so many diapers!!
ReplyDeleteThe last one is a nice finisher to the series- the diaper hat. Great fashion statement, Ruthie!
overall you did a nice job on focusing more on the product (the diapers) that on the fact that this is Ruthie- there is something ambiguous in the way you photographed her that she is able to represent babies in general.
And good choice on the green background to repeat the green dots in the diapers.
I like how you arranged these to kind of make a "spread"
~em
I really like the first one. I think it's the strongest of these and fits the theme best as an advertising style photo.
ReplyDelete