I took my first trip to the state capitol yesterday to visit Aunt Becky, and Dr. Lenser too! We walked around the farmer's market on capitol square, and bought some fresh veggies for supper. Then I took a good nap at Becky's house, and we headed to the zoo! The animals were really cool, but the best part was the fences! I did get a little to excited about one of them: I tried to eat it, and ended up pulling my stroller right into the fence and bonking my head! Oh well, it was worth it--I did get a little taste :P
Then we all went to visit Brenda in her awesome apartment--there's even a swimming pool (too bad I forgot my suit...)! I had fun chasing mommy and Brenda around the apartment, and getting into all her fun stuff. The best was her stretchy exercise band :)
Here's a few pics of the weekend. Be sure to check them all out using the link on the right side.
Much Love,
Ruthie
This video is incredibly long and may make you sea-sick. I was trying to crawl around with Ruthie, and not let her see the camera. This is at brenda's apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment