Tuesday, December 23, 2008
First Giggle!
...actually, the first time I giggled was last week Wednesday when mom and I were visiting Emily. I tried out Josiah's swing (which he is borrowing from Sam), and there are three bears that hang above the seat. Something about it just struck me as hillarious. And to my surprise, and mom's amazement, this strange noise came out of my mouth. I later learned that it is called 'laughing' or 'giggling'. Today after mom finished changing my diaper, she was making silly noises at me like usual. I found this one in particular to be funny, so I giggled again! Adults seem to really like when I giggle, so here you go--Enjoy! :)
-ruth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW- that is the cutest sound in the world!!
ReplyDeleteby the way, I like the music in the background :)
oh, and I updated my blog if you get a chance to check it out
ReplyDeleteWow wonderful! Sam even started to laugh!
ReplyDelete