Thursday, December 18, 2008
Chillin' with dad
I don't get to spend a lot of time with Daddy, since he has to work all day :( So when he is home, I like to hang out with him a lot.
Yesterday Mom and I were "mall walkers" with our very pregnant friend Emily. We went to Mayfair and just walked up and down all the corridors and in the big department stores. Em has been doing this regularly--she is such a champ! AND she went into labor this morning!! :) I can't wait to meet my new little friend!
I am going to hang out with my other new friend, Gabe, this afternoon. I love having all these buddies--even though they are all boys...
I'll let you know how my play date goes, and update you on Jon, Em, and Baby Ebeling!
-ruth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment