Thursday, April 8, 2010

Someone's a Big Sister!

Most of you have probably known this for awhile already, but I though I'd make it 'blog official'. Ruthie is going to be a big sister!! Well, she is now, but you know what I mean. We get to meet her little BROTHER near the end of August if all goes well. We just got a peek of him on Tuesday. Unfortunately, the printer wasn't working well, so we only got one picture. It is of his face, and I think those shots are a bit creepy and alien-like. So I will share a pic from the first ultrasound, which was about a month ago.


Ruth knows to point to my tummy when we ask where the baby is, but then she promptly points to her belly button also. So I'm not sure what she thinks is in there... But she definitely knows what a baby is, and points them out loudly in public. I think by the time the baby arrives she will be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment