The first photo the front blades of grass are almost in focus which gives a sense of depth to the picture. The curve of the stalk and the little bit of yellow in the dandelion really make it interesting :)
The 2nd one is a straighter stalk and the white dandelion sort of blends in more with the background than the first one - I like the little bits of purple dotting the photo.
The last one doesn't do it for me so much on its own, although it makes a good ending to the series, and I do like how the stalk is curved the opposite way from the first picture.
nice theme - I like the simplicity of this.
ReplyDeleteThe first photo the front blades of grass are almost in focus which gives a sense of depth to the picture. The curve of the stalk and the little bit of yellow in the dandelion really make it interesting :)
The 2nd one is a straighter stalk and the white dandelion sort of blends in more with the background than the first one - I like the little bits of purple dotting the photo.
The last one doesn't do it for me so much on its own, although it makes a good ending to the series, and I do like how the stalk is curved the opposite way from the first picture.
cute series!