Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two new discoveries

This past week I finally got to eat real food (kind of)! The doctor said I was big enough to start eating baby cereal. This means I get to eat from a spoon. I have been watching mom and dad stick things in their mouths for quite some time, and now I finally get to try it! It is just as fun as I imagined :) It's pretty yummy stuff, and I always open my mouth when I see the spoon coming. Mom or dad usually have to stick the spoon in my mouth for me so I don't spill the cereal, but I think I'm getting the hang of it and should be feeding myself soon (see the picture).
In the last day or two I have also discovered the functionality of my feet and legs for playing with my toys. I can make this toy play music by kicking the shapes. I can also hold on to my little blow-up ball with one foot and two hands. It's still quite a stretch to grab my toes, but with some practice I think I'll be able to put them in my mouth too!

-ruthie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment