Friday, February 6, 2009

All my (boy)friends


Lately I have been hanging out with a lot of people my own size. It is pretty fun, but can also get kind of noisy. The thing is, most of my friends are boys. In fact, all of them are boys. Last night I hung out with Gabriel (in the blue with stripes), and Josiah (in the blue with baseballs).


Gabe is about 6 weeks younger than me, and Josiah is about 11 weeks younger than me. And today I hung out with Cole (blue bibs), who is just 2 days younger than me, but a pound or two heavier. Besides these three boys, there is Jonas (who was born in June and lives in Texas), Ezra (who was born in October and lives in Africa), and Robert (who was born in April). And that doesn't even include my slightly older friends Sam and Kenyon (both will be 2 in a couple months).

Growing up with all these boys around will be interesting. I'll probably end up playing in the mud instead of playing with dolls, and that's ok with me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!
    I've really missed a lot of your updates- great pics- thanks for sharing!

    feel free to join in the photo challenge any time :) www.weeklyphotographychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete