Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I have to ride in what???
My parents got this contraption called a "Baby Bjorn" for Christmas. Now, instead of carrying me, they strap me in this green thing and let me just hang out there while they walk around and do other stuff. Talk about lazy! And there's a strap right in my face (but it is kind of yummy...). At first I hated the whole idea, but now I'm starting to get used to it. I especially like when Scoopie rides in there with me! And mom and dad keep saying how nice it is for their backs, since I am getting so chubby. By the way, I went to the doctor today (mild case of eczema) and I weighed in at 13 lb. 12 oz.! I'll keep you updated on all the adventures I am sure to have riding in the Baby Bjorn :)
-RKK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad to see that she's getting used to it- it makes getting things done around the house TONS easier!! (and makes wasting time on the computer easier, too :)
ReplyDelete