"Mommy feed him"
"Feed him from the tummy!"
"Open the tummy!" (while lifting my shirt)
"Push the button! Feed him!" (referring to the clasps on my nursing bra/tank)
Whenever he cries, she tells me to feed him.
"Ruthie feed him!" (while lifting her own shirt)
She also thinks I need to pump all the time, and hands me the bottle and other accessories saying "more milk!" This may or may not be because she wants to drink some....because I may or may not have given her some when we got home late one night and had no regular milk in the fridge...and as I was talking with Brandon about whether she would drink it or not, she takes a gulp and says "Taste good!"
note: you may notice all of Ruthie's quotes end with an exclamation point. This is not an exaggeration.
Here are some fun photos of Ruthie:
Wearing the kitty-cat mask she made a story time
Playing outside in the sandbox. Likely singing a song, or telling me about the rock in her hand.
She decided to put letters on Levi's back during tummy time today.
No comments:
Post a Comment