We said goodbye to a good friend, Martin. He went back to his home in Germany after staying with Grandma & Grandpa Reichardt for about 9 months. Ruthie still talks about him all the time--"Martin, Funny, Kick, Soccer, Hair!"
We've been to multiple parks multiple times. We had a nice family picnic last weekend, and I actually brought the camera!
Potty Training! It has been going pretty well so far. We started about 10 days ago, and she has had 3 completely accident-free days! She'll usually have one or two times when she isn't paying attention, or just tells us too late. I think she's getting the hang of it :)
(This is a picture of Brandon taking Ruthie to the bathroom at the park. The next time I was there with her, and said it was time to go potty, she almost ran into the men's bathroom before I could grab her :).
Ruthie started swimming lessons yesterday, which made me reminisce about her swimming lessons last summer and how little she was just a year ago! I hope to have video of both posted soon.
Other highlights--
-"camping" for a day with G&G, Martin, & Becky
-Lots of walks, coloring, and bubble-blowing
-Going to the doctor with mom and helping listen to the baby's heartbeat. Now every time she looks at my tummy she says a string of words like "Doctor, Help, Heart, Chair, Clean"
-Baby brother has a name-- Levi!
No comments:
Post a Comment