Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wedding!!

Our good friends, James and Brenda, got married this past weekend. It was a wonderful day. The ceremony was great; the reception was tons of fun; and I got to see a few good friends that I unfortunately don't get to hang out with very often.

Oh, and did I mention we were childless at this wedding?!? I made a comment to a friend after the ceremony to the effect of "It didn't take me long to get used to not having a baby with me...is that bad?" A friend, and mom of teenage children turned around gave me a hearty "No!!" :) It was nice to not have to wrangle a squirmy baby during the ceremony, or leave the reception at 8:00 to get her to bed. But, of course, it was great to see her in the morning. Thanks to Grandma R. for coming to our place to babysit!

Here are some pics from the recessional. Unfortunately I forgot my camera in the car when I got to the reception, and it was cold outside and I parked far away, so I didn't feel like going back to get it. So, you'll have to wait for someone else's photos on FB to see how fun the reception was :)

The happy Bride & Groom:

Brenda's sister Sara, and James' brother Jesse:

Brenda's best friend Tracy, and some really good-looking guy ;)


James' sister Chris, and Brenda's brother Paul


And as a bonus, Ruthie and Sam playing in a box :)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, totally wasn't expecting to see a Sam photo at the end of this post!

    ReplyDelete